Don't Expect

This little note to remind me that in life that "don't expect".

Today is so amazing to me because this morning I feel like they will be reminded of life. How does, with an incredible flurry after the resign of the incredible job sucking up time and attention only for the current job, and as one who spent time in own business, I also continue a hobby used to be briefly I am working on in between jobs i.e. write including one is a blog.

Being a blogger is indeed not the ideals and expectations of me from the beginning, I myself know any blogging year 2012 and even to actualize some materials for teaching, then indeed I often become teachers at a STATE-OWNED Bank in Surabaya. And the blog contains only some of the writing, after that vacuum.

And other writings, there is containing about traveling, culinary, management, finance and others, still in the stage of writing and learning. The existence of encouragement and hope to make money from the results of writing, especially a call from friend to enter into the adsense program, resulting in me too hasty in writing, not to mention the writing from the heart, finally wrote it also became random, not scheduled, not hard-wired, finally more regret because the writing expectations are not fulfilled resulting factors too hasty earlier and the fact of being rejected repeatedly adsense even made me want more writing, but I regret it is just to reproduce the writing not to write with quality.

My coffee
My coffee

Finally, last I like to be reminded, that it was all their processes, such as small business currently runs almost 3 years, only a small culinary in a shophouse, through the twists and turns that I think is wonderful, from the wearing suit becomes the only wearing t-shirts and from the short course.

So also with the writing on this blog, or blog since early this morning, brooding should start from the zero point, writes with the heart, their processes, and should not expect anything ... "Just writing and keep to writing".
Just as the business maestro delivered my Idol, Mr. Bob Sadino, "in doing something let alone business," don't expect a big hope, "then the regret is also great, expect small then regret any smaller. If possible do not expect ".

Another one that made me moved so as not to be too hasty, one writing teacher Kumon child I addressed to us as parents, that success in learning is consistent, and the main thing is to run an existing plan with full commitment, is consistently and independently. He also wrote that most students just excited at the start, but it started weak, lazy and reluctant in the middle of the road. And finally, we never make it to the top or feel success even though it has even designed great things. One more writing Mother Nabilah Faza-Kumon Tutor, he underlined the very thing it sends satires I, i.e. with the "perform and finish", which means that the route which has started and completed all that has been done.

Yess ... a commitment to undertake and complete is the important thing in writing. Since now, I need to start coming to terms with the heart, reinstate the intention to write with care, be patient in writing and enjoy the process of writing, learning a lot of things in the blog and set up a schedule in writing, as well as turn on long time no blog anymore I went.

Thank you for everything, especially Allah who always reminds in shape which is always unpredictable. Ameen

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »
Give us your opinion